New Position! Macsons, a well respected demolition and abatement company, is seeking an experienced, hard-working, dedicated heavy equipment mechanic. We are looking for a mechanic who loves big diesel engines such as excavators, a safe environment, and competitive pay in a diverse atmosphere with many opportunities for growth.
CALL FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
- Salary $20.00 to $26.00 per hour
- Opportunity for overtime
- Incentive Program (bonus pay twice a year)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to work for a company that continues to encourage strong family values for the company and the families of the employees
Requirements of Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
- Minimum 55 hours per week Mondays through Saturdays with occasional Sundays
- At least 5 years of heavy equipment repair experience
- Must have extensive experience with large excavators
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
FOR AN INTERVIEW CALL (757) 828-6238!
Large Excavator Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Technician, Heavy Equipment Diesel Technician, Diesel Technician, Large Excavator Technician
MACSONS has been involved with demolition for 30 years. We started as a family business, and encourage strong family values as a company, and for the families of its employees. Services include environmental remediation, asbestos abatement, mold remediation, mold removal, demolition, and materials recycling, including crusher run, and aggregate. Macsons operates several locations and facilities ranging from demolition planning and engineering to materials processing, storage, and recycling. Our fleet consists of heavy equipment vehicles, and certified operators. We are always looking for hard-working, skilled employees with demolition or asbestos/lead abatement or removal experience to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
- large excavator repair: 1 year
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- valid driver’s license with a good driving record