- Norfolk, VA
MACSONS is seeking an Assistant Project Manager with demolition / construction experience for ongoing projects. We offer exciting projects, safe work zones, and competitive pay and an incentive program in a diverse atmosphere with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and tactical support for our five Project Mangers. We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to move up in the company by providing our clients support and direction they need. If you have project management experience in the demolition and/or construction industry, we want to talk to you.
- Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals
- Generate invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager
- Schedule Miss Utility
- High school diploma required
- Two or four year degree preferred
- LEAD projects experience a plus
- Experience in the demolition or construction industry a plus
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Excellent communication, accounting and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and project management software a plus
- Compensation based on experience
- Opportunity for overtime
- Incentive Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from heavy demolition to residential specialty job
- Opportunity to work for a company that continues to encourage strong family values for the company and the families of the employee
MACSONS has been involved with demolition for 30 years. We started as a family business, and encourage strong family values as a company, and for the families of its employees. Services include environmental remediation, asbestos abatement, mold remediation, mold removal, demolition, and materials recycling, including crusher run, and aggregate. Macsons operates several locations and facilities ranging from demolition planning and engineering to materials processing, storage, and recycling. Our fleet consists of heavy equipment vehicles, and certified operators. We are always looking for hard-working, skilled employees with demolition or asbestos/lead abatement or removal experience to join our team.