MACSONS is seeking an Asbestos Supervisor or Worker with abatement / demolition experience for ongoing projects. We offer exciting projects, safe work zones, and competitive pay in a diverse atmosphere with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for a hard-working, skilled, professional individual with demolition and asbestos/lead abatement experience interested in developing a career in the demolition industry.
Requirements of Asbestos Supervisor or Worker:
- High School Diploma or GED (High School Equivalency); Associates or Bachelors a plus
- 3-5 years of equivalent prior asbestos experience
- Experience leading and managing a 2-4 man crew
- Pass drug screen and background check for military base access
- Current Virginia Asbestos Supervisor License or Worker License
- Demonstrate leadership and management capabilities
- Willing and able to work in inclement weather
- Demonstrates good work ethic
- Must be dependable, punctual willing to work late and/or weekend
Benefits for Asbestos Supervisor or Worker:
- Compensation based on experience
- Opportunity for overtime
- Incentive Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from heavy demolition to residential specialty job
- Opportunity to work for a company that continues to encourage strong family values for the company and the families of the employee
- Asbestos training provided
FOR AN INTERVIEW CALL (757) 828-6238!
MACSONS has been involved with demolition for 30 years. We started as a family business, and encourage strong family values as a company, and for the families of its employees. Services include environmental remediation, asbestos abatement, mold remediation, mold removal, demolition, and materials recycling, including crusher run, and aggregate. Macsons operates several locations and facilities ranging from demolition planning and engineering to materials processing, storage, and recycling. Our fleet consists of heavy equipment vehicles, and certified operators. We are always looking for hard-working, skilled employees with demolition or asbestos/lead abatement or removal experience to join our team.