NEW POSITION! Principle Strategies is seeking an energetic, customer service oriented HR coordinator to support our company and our clients. We offer great benefits and a career path in a dynamic and creative office environment.
The human resources coordinator administers human resources activities and programs, including those related to staffing, compensation, benefits, training and workplace safety.
- Administer and maintain HR activities and programs for the company and its clients such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety
- Coordinate and assist with benefits open enrollment and administration
- Process payroll for company and its clients
- Responsible for new hire orientation presentation including coordinating and scheduling orientations, preparing folders, conducting the training and filing paperwork
- Answer employee questions about insurance and retirement plans referring to specialist as needed
- Respond to employment verifications and unemployment claim inquiries
- Support staffing and recruiting process for the company and its clients including posting job listings to fill vacancies, reviewing resumes or applications, and conducting phone vets to ensure that the basic qualifications are met before passing them on to the hiring team
- Monitor and manage applicant activity including background checks, scheduling interviews, onboarding processes, management reports etc.
- Update and become proficient within the HRIS system which houses all employee data and information
- Maintain proper security for all employee files and follow privacy procedures at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- At least 3-5 years previous experience in human resources
- Have excellent teamwork, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite Apple products a plus
- Hours: Monday through Fridays from 8:30 – 5:30 with 1-2 Weekends a month
- Health and dental benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY TO SETUP AN INTERVIEW! 757-689-7915
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour